It looks like we might have some weather here this week.
Beth’s school did not cancel today, and may have been the only one in the state. I think it was the correct decision, since it was barely drizzling this morning, and the forecast said we wouldn’t see much of anything until late afternoon. They did dismiss as 12:30 though.
I went to work as usual. The weather didn’t do much until about 3:00. I bailed half an hour early when the wind started to pick up. Hopefully, this won’t hit us too bad. If my Internet connection stays on long enough, I’ll try to provide an account of our camping trip this past weekend. Short version: it went very well.