Va has asked me to remake a felt board for her. I built one for her six years ago, and it is showing its age. The main problem with it is that someone splashed some glue (or something glue-like) on the main felt surface. Also, the felt has been pulling away at the bottom. So I brought it home tonight, and I asked Va to get some new felt for it.

I am going to replace the base (which is just an X made from some 4×4’s with a one-inch dowel standing in it). The new base will be a cabinet with wheels on the bottom so it can be moved around more easily.

I need to finish this project tonight, or at least get it to a usable state. Va will need to use it on Saturday, and tonight is the only time I have before then to get it done.