Last night I went to bed around 11:00pm at the church. Around one o’clock I woke up with a pretty severe case of indigestion. I fought it for 30 minutes before I finally gave up. I got dressed, found my keys in Jonathan’s coat pocket, headed over to Walmart, and bought some Tums. The clerk asked me how I was doing, and I said “Pretty good.” Then added, “Except that I’m at Walmart at 1:30 in the morning buying antacid tablets.” I guess she got a chuckle out of it.

I ate about six of them in the car, then went back to the church and crawled back into my sleeping bag. I stayed there until about 7:00.

Michelle made pancakes for breakfast, but I was the last in line, and there were three left. There were also three kids behind me waiting for seconds. So I took one pancake and left the other two for them to fight over.

Then we put it into high gear to try to get the church back to some semblance of order before our renters came. I left my shaving horse there, but we got everything else into our two cars. We vacuumed the floors, took down the back drops, and stacked everything we could neatly along a rear wall. We pulled outta there at 9:00.

Beth wanted to go to a restaurant, and I was still hungry, so we headed over the McDonald’s and got some breakfast. I think everyone enjoyed it, but we were all very tired too. We came home after that and began unloading the cars. I think they’re all unloaded now, but we still haven’t put everything away.

Penny was sure glad to be home.

I took a nap from 2:30 – 3:30. Then I took a shower and got ready for Pathfinders. We headed out for that shortly after. The meeting went pretty well, as they usually do. The kids worked on the Pinewood Derby cars, and everyone really seemed to be pretty into that. We cleared out again at about 8:30, and then I had to take one kid home, stop for some groceries, fill the gas tank, and take a second kid home. We got home at 9:15. And ate some supper.

Now I’ve got Beth to bed, and I think she’s fast asleep now. I’m going to post this and then go rustle up the rest of my dinner.